Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

what the hell today?????

WTF!!!

2day, no word to my life...



2nd period of 2day...
it is science test...
what the hell of the question in front of me ???
i close my eyes oso can get pass lar...
it is to eazy for me...

after dat...
finish over the 1st recess, Lee Kok Siew return our algebra paper for us...
b4 tat, i taught i will get below 24...
coz, she call de name from the highest to lowest...
im w8ing for her...
call, call, call,
until de last paper- 刘文哲,对不起,我搞错了,你不是最后,你得25分。。。
woo...
what a astonish experience for me...

after dat,
the chinese test after sports class...
wah~
i drive my test wif a tired body...
i feel tat fail...
coz yesterday, i sleep when i wanted to start my work...
>___<

RINGGGGGGGGGG...
finish skul....
2day is monday...
gt training....
wah~
letihnya...

when i reached hostel canteen...
justin reached at the time oso wif his lovely teddy bear b'day present...
after dat, dat LENGLUI sabrina return 1o bucks to me...
den go training...

WTF!!!
显到海酱~
from the begining of the training until ending of the training juz a word------ DRIBBLE,DRIBBLE,DRIBBLE...

wah~
my shirt juz gt a little bit of sweat...
even juz back...
coz v training at behind of the skul...
bask in the sun...

after finish training, v go middle court watch practice match...
senior vs last senior...
i saw OJ MAYO in the court,
but he changed his name in to VIJENDRAN KENNETH ROBERTS
wat the hell is he shooting in front of a guy taller than him name YONG HAO~~~
what a spectacular performance~

No comments: