Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

the team will suck without me...

yesterday,
told somebody about my matter....
gt to stop my work for a half year....

so,2day i gone as my skul life as normal...
nobody noe about my leg...
coz it is no special methods on my legs...
only 2 ppl noe about tis things...
i mean in skul...

2nd recess,
i go n report these things to Vice head-department of P.E
Mr. Liew Chee Seng...
gotta apply a half year leave from him...
yet, he is busy at the time...
so 2morow tell him is better den now...

NOW,let's get a time-out for the team...

Chong hwa Junior Team...
thr is no playmaker more except me...
hopefully YONG YEE can be the next playmaker for Junior team...
coz they play basketball with a high tempo n without any clutch...
if i gt a time sure really i am to teach him...

THAT"S IT, TIME'S UP!!!
let's go back to the court !!!

No comments: