Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

阿仔阿,读书啦!!!

everyday tell me this word...
but y don't i do it ???
yet, i did...
but the time i did u didn't saw it...
sienz...
everyday complain at me...
i did well in the algebra test, 28/40...
my mum said: u got this result still can face at me n touch the computer ark ???
den bla bla bla...
a lot of things...
but the things made me upset what she said : u c auntie low's daughter, she gt 39/40 in the algebra test ...
WTF!!!
she is from JM 3 Xiao ok ???
n, she got 39 what happened with me ???
she get 39 never die ???
that's not enough...

early in the morning ,
juz wake up n go in her car...
Do u think what's wrong with you yesterday ???
do u get any reflect ???
from v moved out until the skul...
keep scolding at me...
i know i have PMR & UEC this year...
but less study not meaning at no action for it...

i really did well right ???
is it pass not enuf to live in CHKL ???
i give u middle finger pls...

2morow have a match with a LOSER...
still one to lose one more time ???
i am very welcome...
it will nothing happen to me....

yet, 2day i didn't attend the training...
coz of my legs...
it still pain...
i try not to use too much of medicine...
scare of the side-effect...

n SAB, promised u lar...
not to be run to fast n too much ad...
ok ???

1 comment:

雨猫 said...

nxt time take ur book n study in front of ur mother =P