Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

it is not awhile, it is longer n longer ...

i juz predict myself....
it juz a little while...
yet, it is longer n longer...
even non-stop...


what the....
but, 2day's training i learn alot...
erm...
actually not learn alot...
coz these all move i have learned byself long time ago...
2day, juz improved the foot work...

but...
after that, there is a match between U16
all of us U 16 mix together n play the match...
what the hell ...
CHOU GAN!!!
2 times in a row...
can stop it.....
but never mind...
i keep on beside n watch them play.......

after that...
walking to the hostel, tendon again.....
PRO to my leg...
1st time is left foot...
it's no problem...
2nd time, right foot, 3rd time right foot, 4th time right foot...
i have no word for myself ...

woohoo....
it's time to change place.......
thnx to my class tcher...
no nit to spend my time to escape the suffer on the girl beside on me...
really SMALL SIZE+QUIET+LOUSY+LAZY++++++
more n more...
really a big trouble...
thnx thnx to my class tcher...
hope 2morow's draw will be luckily!!!!!

somemore......
SAB, dun keep on saying me stupid GIL, coz u are same as me as stupid SAB~

No comments: