Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

u know i love u, but i don't know what u think about...

i told the girl....
i like u, yet.....
the girl feels me just a joke wif her...
what can i do ?????
i have already told her........
she still don't know what i want ???

fine, juz leave it alone get my study up!! ...
n somemore did some work on motion playbook...
haha...

nearly, i love the motion of basketball vry much.....
i love it !!!
but i still have no chance to be a coach lar...
yet, i know about alot of motion......
actually motion is better than fundamental,yet no fundamental is cannot build up a setting.....
so i have to train my fundamental from start on !!!

yesterday, is SAB's b'day....
2day is my bro's b'day...
ate 2 type of cake 2day...
what a nice cake both of it...
actually the cheese cake is nice de...
but a bit of sour made me cannot accept the taste...
my bro's is american choc...
i like it so much...
happy b'day both of them !!!

2 comments:

雨猫 said...

wow..Oo
i think the girl knw gehh
jus Jia Zhuang dun knw jer...><

Miracle said...

^^V
i hope so...