Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

INSTEAD OF ??????

i love whispering eye instead of brest ???
=.=
shut up lar Mons, keep on talking about the craps ...
-------------------------------------------------

Everybody's is DATING right now,
but im not including...
cause the one who i wanted is not belong to me...
and i should consider to put down the love on her..
as i know the things u did.Yet, not for me..
all of it....

She had no message me for 6 day...
i think i should stop waiting her every night..
I have tried in vain to wait her.
yet, i failed..
i lost to HIM..
maybe that's my feeling, but really you do..

anyway, i will not learn YIK HON...
Crying when saw HER walking with HIM...
Gosh, YIK HON IS STRANGE!!!!!!

just then.
-------------------------------------------------
PMR TRIAL IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Adeline, said...

do you mean, this post ?
uh, dont be frustrated.