Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

sunshine through the window (V) !!!

Sunshine through the window again!
It is 1.48 right now..
it is the time to view me typing craps ..

Today's quote :

Good things don't happen without bad things ,but it always ends with bad things..


OMG, a COUPLE of STRAYED DOG is f'kin in front of my hse and make my neighbor's dog jealous!!
barking at them!!
they can't without both..
no matter how i threw stone to them for some time, they still hold the DOGGY post...
after it, i splashed water on it, they look at me and continue their love !!!
GOSH!!
the barking sound still there, and the couple having more FUN!!

upon the WONDERFUL VIEW was happening last night.
and the other wonderful is the dream come back again !!!
i can't believe it, 3 times i could have the same person in the dream!!!
how come i can dream on HER ???
this time is enhanced !!!
WE   .........................................

for more details pls contact me, here is not able to say too much !!


I WANNA CONSULT A PSYCHIATRIST !!!!!!!


that's still have good things happened!!!
it is one and a half month left and i will recover !!!!!!
BBALL challenge, i am coming !!!!!!

i love every time when i stepped into the court and everybody hands go up!!!
And they stay there,
And they say yeah!
And they stay there,
Up down, up down!
Cause all I do is win win win!!!

No comments: