Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

sunshine through the window (I) !!!

sunshine through the window, but it is 1.03 a.m. right now , is it still have sunshine ???
yes !
it could !!
go ask kwang wai lan where is norway and what is the feature of it !!

maybe someone is saying me is a cheater .
but i think maybe i am.
i wasn't wanted to cheat her, but i really can't get into it !
no doubt what, just b4 she love me deeply, i have told her the truth..
or will hurt deeper and deeper and deeper ~

but this is not the matter~
the matter is ....................................
the ..............................
DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd time...
the same content in my dream..
again and again...
i could have no idea for it !!
but it was a lil bit sweet ..
crossing my finger , praying that will not happening again!!
YOU!!!!!!!!
DON"T KACAU ME IN MY DREAM PLS!!!

No comments: