Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

WHAT I DONE STUPID THINGS 2DAY BUT GET A PLAIN PAPER BACK~

WHAT I DONE STUPID THINGS 2DAY BUT GET A PLAIN PAPER BACK~

WTF!!!!

tis morning i saw a game video from youtube....
it is NBA LIVE 08 patching...
im so interesting about it...

sure tat i will download the link there put...
thr's alot...
after i click all link den download...
sub total nit 4 hours to download all patching ....

when downloading, my dad say 1 go 1U...
den i changed my cloth lor...
aftere tat directly go 1U...

at 1U i saw 1 primary skul friend...
but now she still same skul wif me...
her name , Shwu Wen gua...
if i no recognized wrongly de gua....

den v take lunch at thr...
the restarurant named HONG KONG...
after tat back to home...

den i c my comp...
all patching download completed
of coz me go patch the game...

at the begining , all patch looks lyk OK...
den i go ENJOY the game, all error...
den i go c README n do all the things it 1 2 do....
but alll error...
i go researh..

research....
research....
research....

i research 4 hours...
from 3 until 7....
from my computer try to my brother comp...
still canot work~

F****

then nite...
i write this post...
n i noe it how 2 upload foto le...
thnx carmen xiao mei mei...

No comments: