Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

how could be lyk that ???

after school dismiss 2day, straightly go hospital for the leg check-up...
nothing happen on the way, and nothing happen in the processing...
report should take when the nurse call my dad...
so v could wait for it...

after that, go back home and take a warm water bathing~
nice man...
then deeply thinking of mine result...
WTF!!!!!!
all fail pls...
my best subject, GEOMETRY fail too...
and the miracle 1st time happen in front of me...
my chinese 1st time past !!!
is it have to celebrate for it ???
no!!!
all fail pls...
and 1st time i get 7 marks in ENGLISH HAND WRITING !!!
WTF!!!!
1st time ever i fail in english pls....
i have no fail for it when i born!!!!!!!!
really headache with my result~

and now, preparing to the exam that i absent!!!!!

No comments: