Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

what are you doing ???

what the hell are you doin ???
losing 2-4 to celtics ????
WTF !!!!!!!!!!
Whr is your world LEBRON ???
Whr is your rules ???
stunned for a while when listening to this news......

exam coming soon lor...
promised myslef less using computer, but i don't commit it...

sometimes i vry admire myself...
morning keep on playing in the class...
even exam coming soon...
when the skul dismiss...
still can play around...
who can stop me ????

and last night...
a friend when i was born , he know me as well...
until 2day...
he never give up our relationship...
but he always made me suffer...
his name almost same as me...
he is mosquito,蚊子--->文哲
he follow me as well yesterday...
n kiss my hand, and gone away...
i hate MOSQUITO!!!!
tak bertanggungjawabnya...
after kissing straightly gone away...
what a fellow ???

No comments: