Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

BACKING FROM THE HELL !

Tired, my first thoughts and feelings to what is tired.  
Just come back from hell-style training camp, really tired that you can not imagine. I was the first time, 3 nights of sleep add up to no more than 8 hours. 

In training camp, push-up, done a few thousand more. 

 All seemed pleased fined, but will not be tired doing it, because usually all fine used to.
But really they have learned something, which in reflection activities, only to find I have so many shortcomings. But really, I'm tired! ! !
2nd after the lecture is hosted by my favorite Liu sharing session, said a lot about the team's future, but have our 5 control,

After we discuss a series of rules and future. After this, I know I hate people who had not hate me, the whole team are annoying, and even teachers and coaches. Who he is, it is not convenient to say this because his friends look at my blog, I do not want anyone tipping off. 


There is also a self-righteous, he regarded as senior, but that is no brain, it swagger, is ready to be kicked out of the team.

I want to say is, if you still want to stay in the team, please! Have changed your attitude! !

There is also a named start from L who had a good friend with you too uncomfortable you, you really do have problems dealing with people, a lot of character change, not change a good change, but the bad changes.But also heard that you have a problem not only in personality, in love, also very problematic.

No comments: