Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

did a good job ! =)

phew....
finally i did my researching about the NBA LIVE GAME...
it evolution to 10...
YEOH SHI RUI pls come my hse and try my FAUX NBA LIVE 10
really tired about it....
using about 1 week to build it up...
NICE JOB kidjustin=)
i love your TUP...

after the build, i may have some time to write a blog ya...
now you happy lar..
i updated my bloggie...XD
you know im writing you......= P

2morow LEADING CAMP wor...
don't is boring or exciting ????
who can answer me ???
MR.LIEW lar...


talking about the basketball again...
i could never stop playing basketball!!!
i found my fire ...
but not as well as i form 1 that fire ~~~~~~~~~
but better than no fire lar...
yet, i have no attending for the 4 days coming up after taken the last 2 papers!!!
woots, later my fire gone again???

actually a coach isn't a good reason that made you lose...
the one who made you lose is yourself...
you can put head coach a side when you are fired up...
but, i think your coach is very a troublemaker!!!

No comments: