Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

UPGRADED-Wake me up right now!!!

Wake me up when september ends..
this song very nice please, although it is a old song but nice and meaningful~
and nice for me, if the( september ) change into now!!!
i could really have to change in my study, who is the one who want to be the hero to wake me up ???? 


Just received a very sacred task. 
I am only 15 years old, has become CHKL  assistant manager. 
I'm afraid I was not good, because this position does not have a sample to show me how to do, and no one to help me.

I thought, should not be the camp have learned come in handy then? ? ?

As MR. Liew said that who is willing to do a bad man,even a silly,  it will become a very good team, very disciplined.Is it necessary for me to when Hitler?

I have no confidence in Saturday's friendly match can be selected, 

because for a long time did not go to practice,

because sutdy performance is not satisfactory.
Come on, it was eight places, it is better to go to the little lessons.
 


GBA urging me again, still worry about going forward?

2 comments:

Sab said...

Yo Im here now ! haha
C'mon cheer up !
be confidence in everything you do okay .
You can have a talk with Mr. Liew, I think he'll help alot.
good luck for saturday !
=)

Miracle said...

thanx ya~