Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

YEA~

Early in the morning,
writing blog here,
i have no idea why am i can't sleep after 8...
Wake up the moment, 
I actually thought she. 
Incredible.
I was thinking about she cares about that moment, 
feeling really different, 
not like my mother care about her son. 
I want her always by my side... 
But I was waiting for her? ? Or she was waiting for me? ?

And, IM won in the fighting with the FLU....
thanks for the MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BOW WOW~~~~~~~~~

HARI SUKAN SUDAH TAMAT,
ORANG HITAM BANYAK JUGA -.-...

I got a Silver Medal in 4X100M huh~
I regret that I was the last man,
is leading with, 
but was caught up, 
because the pain in his legs, 
not pain killer, 
spray medication can relieve it! ! !
  
Next,
long jump, 
I do not know how, i can't jump as the trials results.  
However I am doing my utmost to jump, 
only 4.77M.Forget it, 
this is just for fun. XD


Today is YONG HAO's birthday, 
wish him a happy birthday.
Prior to school bags,he said,
I intend to buy BEN 10 school bag ready for him! ! !

No comments: