Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

sunshine through the window (VIII) !!!

Sunshine through the window , it is 2.52 p.m. right now ~


Is it the time to listen to my crappy ??
Why not ??
Long time no crapping here already, there is a lot of ash here..
Today's Quote: Everyone love magic, and every player is a magician. The different is when you play the magic and where you play the magic, it's on the court !!

I love this quote because this told by MAGIC JOHNSON !!!
The best magician in the court !!!

I am going to play the NTV 7 3on3 basketball competition ??
I am going on air ???
Don't know yet ???
Whether is walking away champ, that's is the main barrier to on air...


Gosh, the Genting day crash on the day of the competition..
But seems like they are going to change the date ..
As some of the problem not specially change for me..

Godness me, this Saturday is the last day of consulting day..
I am getting nervous !!!
Half-year gone as fast as it can...
By the way,  I would like to work out harder than others because i have long time no training as last time how hard as i almost can't accomplished the training...





Sabrina, stop pattern banyak please !!! =)
You not pattern banyak more cute please, just like this ---> XP
I am sorry for owing you a lunch...
But i try to give you as fast as I can !!

No comments: