Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

sunshine through the window (IX) !!!

Sunshine through the window, it is 7.50 night right now ???

Today's Quote : And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.
Kata, you did wrong, just admit it, don't escape from the true..

How am i going to express my feeling ???
It just like chinese saying: DOUBLE HAPPINESS, 双喜临门!!
UEC is over ...
and whole form 3 life is over !!!
I am going to be a senior ~

In the others, I walk away the champion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And have been on air !!!
Did anyone see me in the TV ???
Haha...

Anyway, sorry to Miss. Adeline, I did not follow my promise.
I can't shave BALD!!!
My parents keep on stopping me !!!
They say BALD is like a PRISON !!!

Alright alright,
I am going to have another match on Thursday, playing against FORM 6 !!!
I put my unending effort to win this match as i have no win FORM 6 since i was in CHKL !!!

No comments: