Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

sunshine through the window (X)

Sunshine through the window,it is 6.44 P.M. right now..
Do you Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ???
What a Rusty blog...
Is right here !!!!
Have long time no touch here..
So this should be a very really very really long post !!!

Today's Quote: Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies.

Initially, I have to say sorry...
I forgot to write the things..
After the UEC, just the day,last day, Adeline, Sandy, Yap Jiun,Choon Yip, Carmen, Xiu Ni and Me went to Yong Kang house for BBQ !!!
Before to his house, we been decided to Kepong Jusco for buying the cuisine .
At night, we start our staff ..
After the night, I was having my tournament with my mates, Ray and Salted Fish at SJK(C) JINJANG SELATAN's basketball court.
Any others things, last post informed..

Forget which day, but that day is crazy !!!
CHKL is crazy off the JAPANESE !!!
Really very crazy...
Handsome everywhere ,and of course , Hot chick everywhere..
Playing a game with the Japan.
Yet, I am not in the roster .
Whenever I have no chosen by, my legs is suffering at that time...

Next, after the school dismiss..
I have my way to LOT 10 with my guys...
Having our lunch at OCTOBER ALLEY----> 十月胡同
Every food at there really very nice !!
Besides,I took photo with the clones !!!
Just like this 
I love this pict !!!
I love STAR WARS !!!
May the force be with you ~
At the same day,  we say the Japanese around the Pavillion..
That's the day !!!




One of the day I go THE CURVE with my mum.
TM.net was holding the function at the main hall of the building.
Main theme is : Everyone Connect


I walk to the function.
Within a minute, one of the DJ told me there is a Super Street Fighter 4 competition with using console...
10 participant within me, trying our best to walk away the gift, iTalk or Usher's latest album, Raymond vs Raymond
At last, I walked away the champ !!!
HAHAHA!!!!
10 years' experience of playing street fighter did not waste...
And i chose the album..


After two days, I go to Ulu Yam with my family.
Having a match with Gombak.
Everything go as i think.
Lose to Gombak as well.


After this, it's GRADUATION TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how to say.
It's really very crazy !!!
Just like hell !!!
But, it still have a little bit of sad.
The show, we been prepared for long time, but there is no body want to play.
Lot's of committee cry, but i did not.
Tune back to the 1st day,obstacle course.
It's fun,but dirty !!!
Others just free and easy..
2nd day, station game..
A lot of stupid inside,but i enjoy it !!!
Time to treasure hunt, I am the bad in the game.
I hide the things everywhere inside the resort, and must there to do something for take the clue from me !!!
=)
But, our class was too serious ..
They were too over..
They quarrel with their team mates, but in the end they forgive both..


The last day, we did not play anything.
The whole day free and easy until now reach home and write this post ..








SABRINA KHOO !!!
I updated my blog !!!
Stop urging me!! =D

No comments: