Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

sunshine through the window (XIII) !!!

Sunshine through the window, it is 6.20 P.M
Today's Quote:When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
 
I have no need to transfer school !!!!
WOOOOO!!!!!
I'm FREAKING F'KIN VERY HAPPY !!!!!
Sorry to Sabrina, TanJiaqi, Lim Yixin,Adeline..
Sorry that let you tear down..


Yesterday, my mum asked me:" Are you willing to transfer ??"
I said: NO
And she say:' Then you must hardworking on your study" !!


WTF !!!!!!
I'm very HAPPY !!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD



吴惠雯??
有写错吗??
^^v
高兴认识你,我从特地中的不小心看到你的profile...
我都说中华很小的咯, 开学的第一天, 我又不小心在厕所外面看到你,然后又不小心的点你的脸蛋,真的是不小心的。。
XD



1 comment:

Adeline, said...

that girl that you let me see the profile ? =/=